Dear valued customer,
we reach out to you at this most difficult time, a time when the rapid spread of the Corona Virus is affecting the entire world, a time of unknown threats and completely new challenges.
Almost daily we are faced with new constrictions and restraints – both privately and in business, a consuequence of limitation or total restriction of important or otherwise necessary services. We at servoprax are doing our utmost to continue providing the professional service you are accustomed to and have made it our goal to facilitate an uninterrupted supply of goods and services.
The servoprax TeamThe health and safety of our staff is of highest priority. For this reason, we have taken the following steps to protect our staff and their families:
- The provision of continual information, instruction and preventative measures for staff, with particular attention to hygiene, disinfection and social distancing.
- Homeoffice, office-partitioning or shift-work in order to minimise risk.
- Visitor restrictions implemented to reduce risk to staff.
Based on the continuing advice from national and local health authorities, we will continue to adapt and implement internal health and safety standards accordingly.
We will continue to provide our extensive range of products, however we are facing a number of significant constraints:
- Due to the extreme increase in the number of orders in the last few weeks, the time required to process an order has lengthened.
- The products for which demand has exhorbitantly increased, i. e. protective clothing, gloves and disinfectants, now face supply shortage.
- The distribution of highly demanded products will be apportioned to best facilitate an extensive allocation of goods.
- The exceptionally high volume of enquiries has led to an increase in response time.
In recent weeks, it has come to our attention that our products have been offered by some Online-Dealers at extortionate prices. We distance ourselves completely from such profiteering! However, we also are subjected to price increases for goods and services, which we must pass onto our customers.
In these difficult times, it is important that we stand together in order to protect and help those who are dearest to us.
We thank you for your consideration and trust. Please stay healthy!